"Classics and Sacreds” – Some of the best Classical pieces interweave incredibly well with hymns right from your hymnal. Clever arrangements that move seamlessly between the selected titles. Features lots of piano with some orchestra. No vocals.
- Rachmaninoff Prelude in C# minor / Upon This Rock
- Fur Elise - a fast section with drums, framed at both ends with more traditional, classical feel.
- Jesus Paid It All - one of Jerry’s signature arrangements.
- Reverie - we think Debussey would be pleased.
- Piano Concerto #1 by Tchaikovsky - probably the most-recognized piano concerto which has become a classic signature piece in Jerry’s concerts.
- Liebestraum / It Is Well With My Soul - this dreamy Liszt piece marries well with the Philip Bliss hymn.
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing - both classical and contemporary segments.
- Moonlight Sonata / Were You There?
- Great Is Thy Faithfulness
- There Is A Fountain
- Piano Concerto in A minor - this brilliant Grieg concerto is well-known but never wears out.